Sunday 16 September 2012

its complicated

hmm , i feel like im more comfortable with my friends than my family , is there something wrong with me??its just that whenever im home , i will always find myself bored ..on the other hand whenever im with my friends , its the total opposite...my mother...she always says to bring me to pavillion , KLCC , n it really gets me up , im all fired up and ready to go ,but...in the end , its the same excuses , she is tired , she has to iron the clothes , i understand that she is busy , i can see that , just...dont give me false hope , i know its just a small matter , but , considering , me , a spoil brat , hahaha , youngest in the family , im really sensetive n can be quite the pain in the neck , :D not lieing ,...so , u see , my behavior is differnt , at home n hostel , at home im easily angry with anyone even with the slightest of mistakes , but at the hostel i just flick it away like a fly...but mostly , i m always sad with my mom...she keeps telling me places she wants to take me...filling my head with nonsense..why???cause she never keeps her promise...in the end ill still end up alone in my room .i mean sure i can walk up staright to her room n accompony her but thats not the point(again , let me remind u , i m a sensitive girl)....if i know i will end up alone for the holidays i prefer staying at my hostel or maybe going to my friends house(MOTHER WILL NEVER APPROVE OF THAT)...im such a lonely girl , but look at the brights sight...there tv , hahaha , hmmm...
I WISH I HAD A CAR N I CAN GO SOMEWHERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment